Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Giro d'Italia only 13 weeks away

We still have some room available! Visit my Italian Vacations website or contact me for more information. Looks like the Slipstream Team will be the sole American team flying the flag. I fully expect Dave Zabriskie to show his potenital as a serious GC contender, providing he's given the longer leash. I'm sure Jonathan Vaughters knows the Z-man's potential and has everything under control. Past history has shown NOT to put all your eggs into the Tom Danialson basket. Tom has (was) volunteered for a lenthy/gritty Spring Classics schedule this year. That should toughten him up nicely and knock the EGO down a few notches. We'll ride up and camp out somewhere on the finishing climb of stage 7 at this years Giro to cheer these guys on. I'm leaving the American Flag Speedo at home this year as to not embarass myself and those around me. Might be a bit chilly up at that altitude, so my LocalCycling team jacket will do nicely!